Let yourself feel a moment of relaxation and real pampering being accompanied by relaxing music, a fragrance of incense, candle light, and a glass of good wine.
You can choose from:
- CLASSICAL MASSAGE – this massage, depending on the form and intensity, can be therapeutic, stimulating, or relaxing. Applied techniques act directly on the skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscles, ligaments, articular capsules, circulatory, nervous and lymphatic systems.
- THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE loosens muscles and relieves mental tension what brings relief and relaxation. This type of massage increases blood flow to the part of the body that is being massaged and, in this way, accelerates the healing process, influences positively the functioning of the circulatory system, regulates cerebral ischemia, and prevents from hypoxia. Besides, it improves venous blood flow, increases efficiency of the lymphatic system, and forms the proper muscle balance. Muscles become more flexible, contractures and mobility disorders disappear, and the muscular corset strengthens.
- ANTI-CELLULITE MASSAGE breaks down fat cells, stimulates circulation in blood vessels, improves lymphatic flow, thus effectively removes cellulite. Anti-cellulite massage removes harmful products of metabolism, cleanses the body from toxins, and improves oxygenation and cellular nutrition. As a result, it regenerates and firms the connective tissue, improves the skin tension so that the skin becomes smoother and more supple and radiates freshness and vitality.
- MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE stimulates circulation in blood vessels, thus improves venous blood flow and increases efficiency of the lymphatic system.
- CHINESE CUPPING MASSAGE stimulates circulation in blood vessels, improves lymphatic flow and removes cellulite. This massage cleanses the body from toxins, improves oxygenation and cellular nutrition.
- REFLEXOTHERAPY MASSAGE (foot massage) - Different feet and hands areas correspond to different body parts, thus compressing specific points you affect a specific organ.
- SLIMMING MASSAGE breaks down and the subcutaneous body fat, removes toxins from the body, improves blood circulation in the skin and muscles, which accelerates the metabolism.
- RELAXING MASSAGE stimulates muscles, skin, circulatory system, influences well the nervous system, balances the negative body reactions to stress, eliminates involuntary muscle tension, restores a normal heart rhythm and proper blood pressure, and even helps to fight insomnia.
- CALIFORNIAN CHOCOLATE MASSAGE affects both the psyche and mental well-being. After the massage the skin is perfectly smooth, hydrated, and nourished.
- HOT STONE MASSAGE is a massage that uses smooth, flat, and heated rocks placed at key points on the body. This therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness, and increases circulation and metabolism.
- FOOT ACUPRESSURE
- EAR CANDLING
- WELLNESS SERVICES FOR THE FACE AND THE BODY
- DETOXIFICATION OF THE WHOLE BODY